Fayette Waste offers convenient and safe ways to pay your bill online.
Remit Payments To:
Please do NOT send CASH via mail!Fayette Waste, LLC P.O. Box 698 Morgantown, WV 26507-0698 If the due date falls on a weekend of a holiday, all payments must be received in the office by 2pm the business day before that weekend or holiday. This goes for all payment options (Walk-ins, online, checks mailed, etc.).
Additional Payment Information & Locations
For your convenience, payments can be made in the following ways:
- Walk-in Payments of checks, money orders, or exact change ONLY are accepted in our office.
- Online Payments can be made at the Pay Now link above, using your debit and credit card account by 2pm.
- Recurring Automatic ACH Payments Sign up below or call us at 1-888-606-0362 to obtain information and/or an ACH form.
- Phone Payments may be made by calling our Customer Service Department by 2pm. Processing fees may apply.
- Authorized Payment Center. Walk-in payments for Fayette Waste LLC are accepted at the following location:
100 Bank Street
Grindstone, PA 15442
Schedule your payment to be automatically deducted from your bank account, or charged to your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card.
Recurring Payments Will Make Your Life Easier:
- It’s convenient (saving you time and postage)
- Your payment is always on time (even if you’re out of town), eliminating late charges
Here’s How Recurring Payments Work:
You authorize regularly scheduled charges to your checking/savings account, debit card, or credit card. You will be charged the amount indicated below each billing period. The charge will appear on your bank statement as an “ACH Debit”. For automatic payments from your checking account, please attach a voided check to this Authorization Form.
Fayette Waste LLC
P.O. Box 1086
Uniontown, PA 154