Subscription Area Customers
As the new year of 2022 approaches, you will be receiving the mandatory 2022 sticker in the mail in December. This sticker is mandatory for Fayette Waste Customers. You must have this sticker displayed wherever you place your trash. The sticker must be visible to the driver and thrower. If you do not have the sticker displayed and visible your trash will not be picked up. If you do not receiver your sticker by December 20,2021 please contact our office at 724-430-0100. Each household only needs one (1) sticker and will only receive one (1) sticker in the mail. There will be a $5.00 fee for a new sticker for reasons such as, any sticker that you do not receive in the mail and Fayette Waste does not receive return mail for(Fayette Waste is not responsible for lost mail), damaged, lost, stolen stickers and etc.
Weather Alerts and Delays
Due to mechanical issues, there are a few routes that are running on delay. Please bare with us as we work our hardest to get everything cleaned up as safely and quickly as possible.
- Perryopolis Township – Monday October 11, 2021
- Jefferson Township – Tuesday October 12, 2021
- Franklin Township – Wednesday October 13, 2021
- Upper Tyrone Township – Friday October 15, 2021
- Lower Tyrone Township – Monday October 18, 2021 & Friday October 22, 2021 on your regular scheduled pickup day
- Redstone Township – Monday October 18, 2021 & Wednesday October 20, 2021 on your regular scheduled pickup day
- Menallen Township – Thursday October 21, 2021 & Friday October 22, 2021 on your regular scheduled pickup da
Perryopolis, Jefferson & Franklin Townships ONLY – There will be boxes placed at the township buildings during the week of cleanup for residents of these township to drop off electronics. Please contact your township for drop off times and requirements.
Fayette Waste is closed on the following Holidays:
- This is the 1st item
- This is the 2nd item
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If the holiday falls on a weekday, service will be delayed by one day. For example, Memorial Day falls on a Monday, service will begin on Tuesday and end on Saturday for that holiday week only.