Fayette Waste is contracted with Franklin Township for residential and commercial services
- Curbside household trash pickup
- Cleanup days offered twice per year
- Electronics drop off available during cleanup days at the township building and through out the year at Fayette Waste
- 6 bag limit per household per week If you will have additional bags, please contact our office to schedule pickup. Additional fees may apply.
- Bulk item pickup available – One free bulk item per month pickup, more than one bulk item per month will have additional fees applied. Must contact us at least a day before your service day at 724-430-0100 to schedule any bulk items. If you have an outstanding balance, bulk items will not be scheduled until your balance is current.
- Please place trash/can curbside the night BEFORE your service day.
- We are not responsible for articles left on or near cans, damages to can(s) etc.
- Please confine pets on pickup day.
- Pennsylvania law prohibits landfill disposal of hazardous waste, special waste, oil, paint, car batteries, yard waste, all electronics, TV’s, building material, etc.
- Residential customers will be billed in advanced on a quarterly basis.
- To avoid service disruption, please make sure your account is paid current and in good standing.
- Delinquent accounts will be placed on stop service and will return to normal pickup once paid in full.
- Past due amounts are subject to a late fee.
- Return checks will be subject to a return check fee regardless of the reason (this includes NSF checks).
Please contact us for further information.