Schedule your payment to be automatically deducted from your bank account, or charged to your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card.
Recurring Payments Will Make Your Life Easier:
- It’s convenient (saving you time and postage)
- Your payment is always on time (even if you’re out of town), eliminating late charges
Here’s How Recurring Payments Work:
You authorize regularly scheduled charges to your checking/savings account, debit card, or credit card. You will be charged the amount indicated below each billing period. The charge will appear on your bank statement as an “ACH Debit”. For automatic payments from your checking account, please attach a voided check to this Authorization Form.
- Download and fill out the Recurring Payment Form
- After filling out the form you can:
- Mail it to us. Use the address below. (fast)
- Attach the completed form and, if you are using a checking account, a picture of a voided check. (faster)
Fayette Waste LLC
P.O. Box 1086
Uniontown, PA 154